Friday, September 23, 2011

The journey begins

This blog will be dedicated to my goal of losing 30 pounds and the journey it will be to get there. I have been trying to lose weight for about 5 years. I started nursing school this summer at 180 pounds and have lost 16 pounds since. I will be turning 29 in January on January 29th. It will be my golden year and I vow to make it golden. I want to be down to 135 by the time I turn 30. This is a total of 16 months away.
The main reason I am doing this is not only for my own personal health or the fact that I will look better in my clothes but to make sure I have a healthy pregnancy. I plan on trying to conceive after finishing nursing school and I know the healthier I am, the easier it will be. I also want to be healthy for my future child.
The plan:
I will be doing Weight Watchers to monitor my eating and working out. It may be hard to workout sometimes with my busy school schedule and work schedule but I will at least do it 3 times a week. The biggest change I think I need to make is my diet and Weight Watchers should help with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment